Main menu

Pages

The Secret of Cassidy Wolf Miss Teen USA

The Secret of Cassidy Wolf Miss Teen USA 2013 


Cassidy Wolf,
Born     Cassidy Marie Wolf
July 5, 1994 

Temecula, California
Hair color     Blonde
Eye color     Grey
Title(s)     Miss California Teen USA 2013
Miss Teen USA 2013
Major
competition(s)     Miss California Teen USA 2012
(1st Runner-Up)
Miss California Teen USA 2013
(Winner)
Miss Teen USA 2013
(Winner)



Cassidy Wolf


The Secret of Cassidy Wolf Miss adolescent USA 


 Interview with Cassidy Wolf


 Interview with Cassidy Wolf, the New Miss adolescent USA 



The Secret of Cassidy Wolf Miss adolescent USA
Interview with Cassidy Wolf, the New Miss adolescent USA
Hi and congratulations! have you ever had a brilliant busy day?

This morning i used to be at Fox & Friends, then within Edition, then adolescent Vogue, and currently here!

I watched your Fox & Friends interview and saw that you've got been recreation since you were 2.

Yeah. once I started i used to be simply doing ballet, then again at 10 years recent I started recreation competitively, therefore I had to adapt to alternative styles: up to date, lyrical, modern. the complete system, apart from hip hop and faucet.

Here is that the most vital question i will be able to raise you: does one watch therefore you think that you'll be able to Dance.

Of course! My dedicated friend Mackenzie was on my dance team and currently she's on that this season, therefore everybody ought to vote for her! It's extremely wonderful to envision all my friends I grew up recreation with currently auditioning and even competitive on the show.

Yeah, what a platform for a young dancer.

It's a great point to possess this business vogue out there. the women World Health Organization build it on the show find yourself turning into backup dancers for Taylor Swift and stuff.

Before you entered the pageant arena, had you notional that your career would revolve around dance?

Well, the means I got concerned within the initial place was that I volunteered to assist choreograph the gap range for Miss California in 2011. On the night of the particular event, i used to be looking backstage within the wings and that i thought, "I'd love to do this." therefore I competed for Miss adolescent California double, and won the second time, and simply 2 days past visited Miss adolescent USA, which was it.

That is a really quick progression through the pageant world! you are AN exception, right?

Well, you will positively meet women who've done pageants all their life, however there square measure many women World Health Organization won on their initial strive additionally.

What's your secret?

For me in person, i believe the rationale I did therefore well is thanks to dance. i am accustomed being onstage, i do know the way to move in my body. I owe plenty to bop generally, however i actually do once it involves having the ability to form it during this world. however I do suppose that pageants extremely return all the way down to the center of an individual. Judges will see through appearances.

You've sculptural a trifle too. Between modeling, pageants and dance: that is that the most physically burdensome, the foremost mentally burdensome, the foremost fun?

Well, dance is my everything. Dance can continually be instilled in ME extremely deep; it's my passion, what i really like. Pageants square measure additional sort of a hobby. they are new and exciting, the simplest way on behalf of me to seek out myself and open some new doors. And modeling is simply pure fun. i favor being ahead of the camera, it isn't nearly as exhausting as getting ready for a dance competition or a pageant.

Which does one ought to wear the heaviest makeup for?

It's all pretty equal. It's a lot.

Are you ever rather like GET THIS SHIT OFF MY FACE?

Oh yeah! Tomorrow i do not ought to placed on all this TV makeup i am carrying currently and i am excited that i buy to rouse and simply... wake up. however after all I do prefer to get dressed each currently and so, and that i suppose there will be many opportunities for that over future year.

How would you say doing pageants schooled you concerning yourself? Was it having to take a seat through huge amount of|such a large amount of|such a lot of} interviews? Or was it simply the act of doing one thing big and new?

The interviews positively square measure a district of it. you've got to essentially determine the items that square measure central to you, what evokes you, what you really love in life. however it absolutely was conjointly nice to require it tired as simply AN expertise, simply a issue i'd do while not dynamical the actual fact that i am extremely simply traditional. i used to be there 100% for the expertise of it, and that i might feel that was true not only for ME except for plenty of the women around ME. It style of helped ME image World Health Organization i might be 5 years from currently, 10 years down the road, and recognize that i might still be a similar within.

You've spent your whole life in fields that place terribly intense pressure on women via their look. will it ever get tough addressing that?

It's attribute to match yourself to others, I think, ANd it are often intense to be in an surroundings that's composed of numerous lovely women. however I conjointly suppose plenty of the means you use in these things needs to do along with your maturity level and your security level and your shallowness. i believe it's simply continually vital to recollect what you worth at intervals yourself, your own smart qualities.

And truly, all the women I competed with last week were astonishingly assured additionally as lovely, and there was extremely no bitchiness.

So you will be moving to ny next year for college!

Yes! i am learning at the ny Film Academy, progressing to be living within the dorms as a regular student.

What's your ideal end-point, career-wise?

Cat Deeley. (Ed: the host of therefore you think that you'll be able to Dance.)

Hell yeah, she's therefore cute.

Yeah! i'd like to see myself in this position! however you recognize, I'm 19. I feel a particular quantity of pressure to work out what i would like to try to to, however i believe that over the course of next year i will discover myself even additional. i believe progressing to faculty in ny can extremely facilitate ME. And when this year, i would like to induce my baccalaureate in one thing, however i do not wish to determine till I actually have additional direction. once I was in California, i used to be at a junior college as a result of i am paying for college myself, I actually have loans, I grew up with one female parent. therefore i am making an attempt to watch out and taking these experiences one step at a time.

How much does one suppose individuals type their judgments of you supported your looks? you are a super enticing lady and currently a beauty queen, that after all could be a rattling thanks to relate to the globe, however i ponder however usually you are met with dismissiveness or incorrect assumptions concerning your depth of character. i assume i am spoken language i would not examine you and suppose "student loans."

I positively suppose there is AN instinct to seem at individuals, particularly people that you think that square measure lovely, and assume their life could be a sure means supported that initial impression. however everyone's lives square measure totally different and sophisticated. i'm positive individuals have created judgments concerning ME supported my appearance, however if they need to recognize ME they'd learn that my life has been jam-packed with plenty of things: plenty of adverse times, additionally as heaps of nice ones, like at once. I do recognize what you are spoken language, though; once I visited junior college, i used to be making an attempt to make a brand new cluster of friends and saw that some individuals were offish or expected ME to be that means, that was one thing I simply custom-made to till individuals need to recognize ME.

Have you continually been a geographical region person?

Born and raised in California. I've visited ny double thus far.

Are you excited to measure within the city?

Yes! and sort of nervous!

Do you suppose you will switch your loyalties?

You know, I continually was all concerning California for keeps, however these days is my initial day seeing ny fully swing, and also the speed is therefore wonderful, there is with great care a lot of everyplace all the time and it's all fascinating. i do not know! question me in a very year.

So, you've got talked concerning experiencing some horrendous invasions of privacy. a couple of months past, somebody turned on your digital camera while not you knowing it, took photos of you in your space, and so tried to extort cash to forestall them from being leaked. And currently there is AN in progress federal investigation into the one that did this, and a giant a part of your platform is giving individuals sensible recommendation on preventing this all from happening. however currently you are a name, and one whose job essentially involves having bathing suit photos hooked up to your Google search. does one worry concerning the anonymous attention that you simply may well be receiving this year?

I know that with each smart issue, there is continually one thing that may not the simplest. And this is often improbably worthwhile to ME. i am able to do my best to ignore negative criticism and any ugly stuff that comes up. I actually have my friends and family, and that they recognize World Health Organization i'm and that is all that actually matters to ME. however this is often therefore new, it's simply 2 days past, I've ne'er tough attention to the current extreme. therefore i assume i will simply figure it out as i am going.

What did it want in your body right before you were crowned?

This thereforeunds so sleazy, however it felt like my heart was close to explode. i might been obtaining the sensation some of weeks prior to, the anticipation that this might probably amendment my life forever. i might be sitting in my space and find these waves of feeling. however thereon night it absolutely was the strongest: my body was shaking, my lips were spasm, my heart was out of management.

What was the primary issue you probably did right when the pageant?

I walked through the lobby, and there have been numerous fans there, and also the support was therefore rattling and then intense, and then I visited my space and place my pajamas and weekday on the ground and got a fast very little run-down of what future week was progressing to be like. and so I checked my phone and got distracted for 2 hours, and so I visited slee
p.





















Comments