Main menu

Pages

Enjoy Greenery After Rain and Protect the Little Creatures

Enjoy Greenery After Rain and Protect the Little Creatures

Heavy rainfall, the splashing water on the roof top and the sound of the flowing water create anxiety in the mind of my little son. Showering questions on me he asks, "Why should we be friendly to the creatures?" How do they benefit us?" I always encourage my tots to be friendly to all the creatures dwelling around us. We feel happy when it rains, so do the little creatures. They get new life, which helps in balancing the environment.
I asked him to hold my hand and opened my colorful umbrella. Walking bare-foot in the garden we enjoyed the wet grass tickling our feet. We came across some creepers. I handled some insects on my bare hands and showed to my son closely. He was thrilled to see me doing this for the first time. Take a look closely you can see how they look it will improve your curiosity. Then I narrated him little about nature, creatures and the way they help us.
Nature is full of wonderful gifts; they all have the magical effect in our life. The green grass, the colorful wild-flowers, the mushrooms growing on the bark, the bright shiny leaves gives shelter to many insects, the caterpillars growing into colorful butterfly flattering over the wild- flowers, the red velvet bug creeping over leaves, the snail peeping out of its shell, little ant trying to gather its food in a hole, frogs happily croaks, the sweet song of cuckoo, breeding season of fishes the spiders weaving its web and the list went on.
The dark clouds packed with tons of water ready to pour out anytime. Trying to balance the warmth of the earth rain brings soothing effect to the earth as if mother pampering her child. Something very attractive in this season is the red bug which appears in the green grass. This creature has a very soft and velvety red fur, very delicate and cute little creature. This creature benefits the humanity it is used as the medicine to cure some of the diseases. The frogs are also very beneficial to nature. They eat away the poisonous insects dwelling around us. It is very necessary for to store rain water. Planting more and more trees can save the earth.
It was then my son ran in and took out his register and started creating the story of his own. I gave him a refreshing hot cup of milk and left him alone to create his own story.
It was my good attempt to inspire him to enjoy nature and its gifts. Care for all the creatures.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9488873

Comments