Main menu

Pages

Greats From The Past And Their Secrets!

Greats From The Past And Their Secrets!

 

I have never met Winston Churchill, yet I know that he was a difficult boy who gave his teachers and headmasters a hard time. I have never met Teddy Roosevelt, yet I know that his last piece of advice to the new in-coming President, William Howard Taft, was, "Whatever you do, stay off of the horses!" And, I've never met President Lyndon B Johnson, yet I know after he left the White House this larger-than-life Texan grew his hair long and did everything he could to have a little bit more fun in his later years, including joy-riding in his 1964 Lincoln Continental around his ranch in Texas with his secret agents fearfully holding on for their lives!
Now what do Winston Churchill, Teddy Roosevelt, and Lyndon B. Johnson have to do with secrets? Well, hold on tight as I try to explain it to you. And remember, I have never met anyone of these past-greats; Churchill and Roosevelt died before I was born, and Johnson died when I was still a toddler, yet I know a lot about them and their secrets to success and leadership.
So, how is it possible that I know so much about these great men that I have never met? Well, through books of course! Book open the world's secrets to us. However, sometimes the obvious is not always so obvious. And sometimes the simple isn't always so easy. Sadly, sometimes the secrets of success are so simple that we tend to overlook them... What ever you do, don't over look this simple fact; the free public library may be one of the best-kept secrets out there!
Now, going back to the greats of the past. So what does Winston's strong defiant personality, Roosevelt's comment about Taft not getting up on a horse, and Johnson's joy riding around his ranch have to do with secrets? Well, to tell you the truth, it's a secret. So I can't tell you. Nor can I tell you at this exact moment all the other secrets I have learned from books. However, I can tell you this: the past-greats can and will tell you their secrets if you let them... READ!
Now teens and even tweens, go learn, lead, and lay the way to a better world for all of us. Remember, you can talk with the past-greats and have them share their secrets with you just by reading about them. So start reading! And once again, thanks for all that you do, and all that you will do...
Award-Winning Author, Speaker, Educator, and Life Coach Dan Blanchard wants you to find the world's success secrets hidden in your free public library. For more success secrets please visit Dan's website: http://www.GranddaddysSecrets.com. Thanks.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Daniel_Blanchard

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9098854

Comments